SUPPLY CHAIN CONTROLLING LEAD
What is the job purpose?
- Business Partner for the Supply Chain (production, logistic& distribution) Management of the Company.
- Ensure effective business decision making through good understanding of the supply chain processes.
- Set and support delivery of challenging financial and non-financial targets in the supply chain area within an effective and robust financial control environment.
- Support the development of the medium and long term OpCo strategy.
What will be your responsibility?
- Lead and coordinate the business planning cycle of Supply Chain within the Heineken CR for the 3-year Strategic Action Plan, the Annual Plan and Latest Estimates.
- Support the Management team in strategic direction setting, decision making as well as cross-functional strategic alignment.
- Provide relevant insights to support the development of the business on a continuous basis through standard costing, value chain, variable and fixed costs analyses and strategic alternatives evaluation.
- Provide advice, guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making in supply chain:
- developing business cases, CAPEX investments,
- providing scenario modelling
- creating cost and efficiency analyses
- leading analyses to provide the financial impact of supply chain decisions
- leading ad hoc analysis to gain insight where relevant.
- Be business partner to Supply Chain Management team, proactively challenge status quo, analyse and exploit business opportunities (e.g. cost saving opportunities, CAPEX investments evaluations and provide financial leadership on strategic projects).
- Ensure high quality of performance reporting.
- Lead the team of two financial controllers and ensure their development.
- Ensure right setting of ERP CO module - area of supply chain in line with needs.
- Ensure the development of the overall Finance Function by working closely with the Commerce Controller, Reporting and Accounting Manager and Heineken Shared Service Center.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in the area of Supply Chain Controlling 3 - 5 years
- University education - Master´s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Business orientation, proactivity
- Advanced analytic and communication skills
- Ability to lead subordinates
- Excellent English
- Fluent Czech
- MS Office advanced user (perfect Excel)
- Working knowledge of ERP (SAP; CO module), BW/BI
- Driving licence category B
What can we offer?
- Great czech and international team
- Job in international company with open company culture
- Professional and career development
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Further benefits of your own choice (cafeterie)
- Employees beer
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for this
position, please send us your structured CV as soon as possible.
Information about the vacancy
Antala Staška 510/38, 140 00 Praha-Krč, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate Events
English (advanced), czech (advanced)
HEINEKEN Česká republika, a.s.